Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Prayer Requests

Prayer is a powerful source in our lives.  God's Word tells us in James 5:16 "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."  I have personally seen the effects of prayer in my life.  In times of distress I call out to my 'prayer wariors' to lift up my request to the throne of grace.  God has always proven Himself to be faithful.  

If you find yourself going through a struggle, please let us pray for you.  I promise you, God will answer your prayers!  I must admit I've not always liked the answer I've gotten from God, but I can honestly say that His way is always best (especially in retrospect.)  

Prayers posted here will be sincerely prayed over.  Rest assured, this is not a forum for gossip. No one will use your prayer request to talk about your situation (whatever it may be.)  This is a place where no judgement or condemnation will be found, only heartfelt love and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment